Our Felted soap is an amazing addition to our line. Think of it as a 2 in 1 with a natural "wash cloth" surrounding your soap.
Available in Lemon + Eucalyptus AND Lavender + Spearmint. (colors vary)
Advantages of felted soap
- It will not hold germs; wool is naturally antibacterial, breathable and odour resistant!
- Provides a exfoliating natural washcloth.
- It lathers better, lasts longer and every last bit of the soap is used!
- It does not slip around in the bath or shower. The wool makes it easy to hold even for the tiniest hands!
- The wool shrinks as the bar gets smaller ensuring you always have a tightly fitted felt layer round the bar!
- It brightens up your bathroom and stays attractive throughout its life.
- No more soap slime!
- At the end you are left with a reusable felt pouch. Cut a slit and fill with lavender or a few drops of essential oil to use as a drawer freshener, or keep something special in it.
Care for your felted soap
- After use, leave to dry. The wool will dry faster on a draining soap dish.
- Do not let it sit in water.
- Use warm water to encourage felt shrinking.
Ingredients: Saponified oils of Hemp Seed, Castor, Coconut, Olive, Certified Sustainable Palm, and Rice Bran. Essential Oil Blend, Wool.
Allergy Warning: People with sensitive skin or allergies should first test the soap on a small area of the skin and stop using it if any irritation occurs.
Highly recommend it to anyone